Geometric and hyper - geometric distribution

 In this post i am going to share my own handwritten notes of geometric and Hyper-geometric distribution

I have also uploaded many videos on various discrete distributions on my YouTube channel study nutz......link👉 https://youtube.com/channel/UC0MOc_xiE45t5TzjrJG7wGA

If you like my YouTube channel pls 🙏like share and subscribe.

And if you have any doubt in calculations...pls ask me in comments...i will definitely solve your problem

1# probability mass function of geometric distribution



2# probability mass function and parameters of hyper- geometric distribution


Also please watch Oral explanation of these articles on my YouTube channel videos👇👇





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Binomial distribution

Negative binomial distribution